March 29, 2022
Peaceful Parenting with Cynthia Eidelman
When Cynthia began her Bachelor's degree, she had no idea she wanted to be a therapist, but she knew she wanted to help others, especially children. She began teaching preschool after receiving her B.A. in psychology from Northeastern University while pursuing her master's degree in marriage and family therapy at the University of Miami. She has been very successful in assisting families, helping them develop positive communication skills, routines, and parent-child interactions.
Cynthia, through her Thera Mom Community, loves helping other moms start their peaceful parenting journey, teaching all the practical skills based on scientific evidence and experience to ultimately find confidence, peace, joy, and nurture the best relationships with her growing child and herself. In this episode we cover:
* Cynthia's journey from therapist to becoming a coach
* What is peaceful parenting
* What will you do if you had a bad day
* How do you slow your heart rate if you are mad
* How can we involve our partners or be on board with what we're trying to do?
* What's an action that they could take today that would help them start down that journey or make changes. Listen to more of Angela Bells shows at www.wealthywomenentrepreneursnetwork.com