May 13, 2022
Raising Brains with Dr. Sarah Allen
Dr. Sarah Allen, Ph.D., CBIS, is a mother, an author, and a pediatric neuropsychologist with 15 years of clinical experience. She provides parents with the resources and support they require to produce successful, happy, and connected children.
In this episode we cover
* What is Brain Behaviour
* How do I start looking at my child?
* What does this little brain need to learn?
* What am I teaching her right now when I'm stressing about something?
* What should you look like as a mom?
* How we're thinking and feelings so that our kids learn the words that they need to be able to learn things like emotion, problem-solving
You can follow Dr. Sarah Allen at:
You can follow me at:
If you want to set bigger money goals and grow your business, then sign up for my workshop "Setting and Achieving Goals for Mompreneurs". It's a 3 hour workshop on May 24 that will get you on the right track and headed towards goal achievement. GOAL Mama GOAL!!
“Share, Subscribes, and leave a review”